Thursday, October 12, 2006

AMAZING THINGS: YET ANOTHER MEME

Thanks to silversabre's obsession with the word amazing (Check out his archives, and you'll know what I mean) I have been tagged with this rather interesting meme about all things amazing... in pictures.

Here's my list in no particular order:

1. Coffee! A great way to start your day!
2. Johnny Depp - Amazing actor, talented, gorgeous and mysterious!

3. Coral reefs - To think that they're actually animals... Amazing, innit? Besides, since I'm teriffied of the ocean depths, it's even more amazing :)

4. Sunsets - Red and orange streaking across the sky - absolutely amazing (and romantic)

5. Ancient architecture - and close friends/family

6. The Aurora Borealis - Because I can't see it in the equator, where I live :(

7. Music: Need I explain more?


PS: My alignment's in a mess... but feel free to tag yourself :D

3 comments:

  1. mmm...cooofffeee!!

    Great selection...altho u should tag someone...I forgot to add that bit in the Meme :)

    SS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Terra/Anusha

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the wonderful comment, it put me in doubt for a second if i write all those stories . sometimes i do but most of the times the voices dictate them to me.
    Its like this only can't help it.
    cheers and keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete

IT's THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN

Time for the Annual Appraisal again.  It's a cloudy Sunday afternoon, and I had just finished giving scores to my subordinates on their ...