1. Some people really should never ever be allowed to drive on the roads. Especially the tai-tais who drive cars that are a bit too big for them (and possibly their brains), but don't really know how to drive or how to observe basic road rules. Stupid woman in the Honda this morning... Grrr! PS: I took down your plate number. Ha! Ha!
2. Taking pain killers and then exercising makes you feel as though you're floating on air... you need to rest your head on the handles of whatever machine you're using to bring yourself back to earth.
3. The weather's been way too hot to do anything... there's a perpetual headache, you can't sit still, eating is painful, and all you want is to sit in a refrigerator. Or buy an iceberg.
4. Lost things come back to you when it's least expected. No joke!!
5. Keeping your water bottle in the freezer and then remembering that you kept it in there 3 hours later gives you gorgeous formations of ice crystals.
6. The amazing thing about original parts is that they also withstand being trod on by careless people (ie: me), by only showing small signs of cracking. I'm impressed.
7. The sister's been ignoring me this past weekend with her Grey's Anatomy marathon... and she doesn't even really like the show to begin with. :(