Got tagged by Ian, Lizza, and Yaxlich for this one...
1. The last movie you saw in a theater, and current-release movie you still want to see.
My super ex-girlfriend. It was an unexpected, last minute let's go watch a movie, and any movie will do kind of day. Enjoyed it heaps! I want to see... The Devil wears Prada?
2. The last movie you rented/purchased for home viewing.
The Da Vinci Code... borrowed from a friend. I missed it when it was running in the theatre. I haven't watched it yet, though...
3. A movie that made you laugh out loud.
Bridget Jones' Diary - The edge of reason: especially the scene where Colin Firth's and Hugh Grant's characters are chasing each other and the song 'I believe in a thing called love' by the Darkness is playing in the background.
4. A movie that made you cry.
More of a scene, actually, from Life is beautiful: when the dad continued pretending that it was all a game to make his son less frightened during the war
5. A movie that was a darling of the critics, but you didn't think lived up to the hype.
Titanic (1997) I don't know about critics but it sure won a lot of awards... I didn't think it was that great, though
6. A movie you thought was better than the critics.
Err... I'm sure there are many, but can't name any at the moment
7. Favorite animated movie
The lovable green Ogre -Shrek!!!
8. Favorite Disney Villain.
I'm stumped... honestly!
9. Favorite movie musical.
All time fan of The Sound of Music. Excellent movie!
10. Favorite movies of all time (up to five).
a) Life is beautiful
b) Moulin Rouge
c) X-Men (all 3)
d) Lord of the Rings (all 3)
e) Bridget Jones Diary (both)
Allright... I guess I have to tag five people.... pugly, the nerd, vjanand, aunty, silversabre, anisah, alethegoodsoul, prometheus, gem and kartik
Now there are 10...
Edit: 8. Favourite Disney villain
Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove... Her evilness was hilarious :D