I just realised with horror that both my previous posts were exceptionally long. I must have been carried away by my new found enthusiasm.
Another thing I noticed is that I'm only 3 posts away from surpassing the number of posts on this blog last year, so as a way to keep up the momentum, and the small promise I made to myself earlier this year to blog more, as well as to reach more than 12 posts this month (my highest no of posts was in May with a staggering 12 posts and I don't see why I should not attempt to beat that), I have decided to do one of the memes that I was tagged with some time ago. This one's from Anita as well.
1) What is the most important thing in your life?
I think the freedom of making choices
2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
A Yamaha C40 I think... and loads of TP in a moment of madness
3) Where do you wish to get married?
4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
Permanently owned? What do you think I am? Property? Oh, and by the way, nothing is permanent!
5) Are you in love?
Nah... don't think so.
6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
7) Name the latest book that you bought?
8) What is your full name?
Ahem... Terra Shield.
9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
You've got to be kidding me
10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
There actually are quite a few of them. We'll see if it materialises
11) Christina or Britney?
Hmmm... Christina I think
12) Do you do your own laundry?
I used to :D
13) The most exciting place you want to go?
The top of a volcano...
14) Hugs or kisses?
15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
a) Childhood friend
c) Good natured
e) Loves(d) to blog
16)8 things I am passionate about:
1) good music with lots of guitar riffs
3) blogging/writing (what a surprise!!hehehe)
4) coffee, tea
5) interesting conversations
6) good food (but not too much)
17) 8 things I say too often:
5) Oh shit!
6) Ask him/her to go stuff it up his/her...
18)8 books I've read recently:
1) Next - Michael Crichton
2) Selected Tales - Edgar Allan Poe (Reading)
3) Hogfather - TP
4) Pyramids - TP
5) Guards! Guards! TP
6) Small Gods - TP
7) Rant - Chuck Palahniuk (Reading)
8) May 13, Before and After - TAR
19) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1) The World I Know - Collective soul
2) Baba O'riley - The Who
3) Fidelity - Regina Spektor
4) Found Out About You - Gin Blossoms
5) Straight Lines - Silverchair
6) Good - Better Than Ezra
7) Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
8) Girlfriend - The Darkness
20)8 things I learned last year:2007
1) My laptop is a bit crazy
2) A cool and dry climate keeps your skin looking clean and fresh the WHOLE day!!
3) I seek thrills (in small doses)
4) Disappointment is something you can learn to live with
5) If you are forced to hang out with people long enough you end up being their friend
6) I'm still quite scared of large bodies of water
7) Szechuan food rocks!
8) I'm always the last to know
-8 people to tag:-
I chose not to tag anyone, but feel free to use this whenever you like
This is an attempt to write without filters. Pauses between sentences and ideas will be kept to a minimum. Spelling errors will be there, bu...
We celebrate 51 years of independence today. 50 years ago on this very day, our Father of Independence, Tunku Abdul Rahman proclaimed the wo...
Porridge is bubbling Porridge is bubbling, bubbling hot, Stir it round And round in the pot. The bubbles plip! The bubbles plop! It...
"Guilty until proven innocent - if you can find a way to prove your innocence, that is. Ha ha ha ha" The line above sort of...