So, I've been talking to a few people about the torture camp I will have to go through. It starts tomorrow, and me being idiotic as usual had to go and hurt myself at the back of my foot. The back of my safety boots rest directly on the wound) although I tried my best to protect it with thick socks and therefore refuses to heal like it should.
So, here's a short list of what they said:
1. There is NOTHING to worry about, except for the part where you have to walk alone in the dark (The good news is, there's a full moon that night)
2. Bring an extra pair of glasses (in case you lose yours - priceless information as I can be almost as blind as a bat!)
3. Bring rubberbands to tie your pants so the leeches don't get up into your clothes when you're in the water.
4. Bring salt (to kill the daredevil leeches)
5. Bring biscuits, chocolates and drinks if possible (biscuits and chocolates, done... all I need is some isotonic drinks and a few bottles of water)
6. Bring bandages, painkillers, etc
7. Bring an extra pair of sneakers if possible (in case yours decides to give you hell)
8. The trekkers who will guide us are our friends from our company itself, so you can ask them for any help (ha! it pays to be nice to coworkers)
9. Try to get a lot of sleep before you go (Alas! I've been waking up about an hour and a half earlier than usual the past few days)
10. Just have fun!!
This is an attempt to write without filters. Pauses between sentences and ideas will be kept to a minimum. Spelling errors will be there, bu...
We celebrate 51 years of independence today. 50 years ago on this very day, our Father of Independence, Tunku Abdul Rahman proclaimed the wo...
Porridge is bubbling Porridge is bubbling, bubbling hot, Stir it round And round in the pot. The bubbles plip! The bubbles plop! It...
"Guilty until proven innocent - if you can find a way to prove your innocence, that is. Ha ha ha ha" The line above sort of...