Got this off Anita's blog...
1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
Yikes, I think it was The Transformers! A long time ago, yeah...
2. What book are you reading?
Selected Tales by Edgar Allen Poe. It's pretty good thus far, but it's taking longer than I anticipated!
3. Favorite board game?
4. Favorite magazine?
Anything on paints. Hehehe... just kidding!
5. Favorite smells?
Freshly laundered clothes
6. Favorite sounds?
Can't think of any at the moment
7. Worst feeling in the world?
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
No!!! It's still too early
9. Favorite fast food place?
10. Future child’s name?
Haven't given that any thought!
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
Most probably die of shock!
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Never. And even if I tried, it would most probably end up on the floor by the next morning
13. Storms - cool or scary?
14. Favorite drink?
I'd say coffee
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Do everthing I never got to do because of the lack of time.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Do you promise that it would cover the original colour? The red never showed!!
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Kuala Lumpur, Port Dickson, Skudai, Klang
19. Favorite sports to watch?
Basketball, and sometimes football (soccer)
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
21. What’s under your bed?
Hmmm... nothing. Well, maybe some air, and err... dust?
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
23. Morning person, or night owl?
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Sunny side up...
25. Favorite place to relax?
At home, sans telephone and computer!
26. Favorite pie?
Don't eat pies... especially after (ahem) American Pie
27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint with chocolate chips
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
I'm not really tagging anyone at the moment, so I really can't tell. We've just got to wait and see!
This is an attempt to write without filters. Pauses between sentences and ideas will be kept to a minimum. Spelling errors will be there, bu...
Porridge is bubbling Porridge is bubbling, bubbling hot, Stir it round And round in the pot. The bubbles plip! The bubbles plop! It...
We celebrate 51 years of independence today. 50 years ago on this very day, our Father of Independence, Tunku Abdul Rahman proclaimed the wo...
Time for some fun stuff.... Gem, from Gem-osophy whose blog is one of my favourite haunts, received this amazing pink button from another...