Monday, January 22, 2007

BLOG CARNIVAL VER 5: MEMES, MEMES AND MORE MEMES

If you find yourself constantly bloghopping, and stopping with intense excitement at blog pages with memes, and then you rub your hands in glee as you think... "I must do this!" then I implore you to go and pay Queen Mimi a visit.

This is because she most probably is having the biggest compilation ever of memes from around the world (I hope!)

How did this happen? you hear yourself asking (If you didn't already know) this happens to be the fifth installment of the now famous Blog Carnival, a very interesting idea from Bobby G back at the Bestest Blog.

So, do drop by Queen Mimi's blog and have a teriffic time finding your favourite meme as well as getting to know fellow bloggers (assuming that they answered the questions in the meme truthfully)

And if you don't know what a meme is, then this is the best time for you to find out!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by THE COUCH for The Meme Carnival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting.. I'll definitely check it out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for blogging about the Carnival. I hope everyone enjoyed it. I have added you to my links in the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete

IT's THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN

Time for the Annual Appraisal again.  It's a cloudy Sunday afternoon, and I had just finished giving scores to my subordinates on their ...