Was it a matter of coincidence that I dropped by Gem's blog the other day, put in my two cents worth in her comments section, and got tagged? Hmmmm.....
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Bad hair! Should I chop it off again?!!
2. How much cash do you have on you? None :D
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Four?
4. Do you label yourself? Yeah... right now it's ridiculously unlucky :(
5. Bright or Dark Room? Somewhere in the middle? Well, if I have to choose one, it will be bright. No, maybe dark. Yeah,dark it is... to sleep!
6. Why is there always a missing question? Copy and paste? Happens :D
7. What does your watch look like? Kind of like a bracelet
8. What were you doing at midnight last night? Rereading Adrian Mole: The Cappuccino Years
9. Where is your nearest 7-11? About 5 minutes away by car
10. What’s a word that you say a lot? Apparently. Apparently I use it so much that there are a couple of imitators at work. Apparently!
11. Who told you he/she loved you last? I think it was the sister a few weeks ago when I informed her that I had booked our places for the canopy walk. Sad, innit?
12. Last furry thing you touched? A cousin's pet rabbit.
13. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Do photos in CDs waiting to be printed count?
14. Favorite age you have been so far? 21, I think
15. Your worst enemy? Can't think of any
16. What is your current desktop picture? Work: Windows XP theme or something, Home: A black screen with Eminem and his tattoos.
17. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Not tired, just sleepy" :D
18. The last song you listened to? Innocent by Our Lady Peace
19. What time of day were you born? 4 pm-ish
20. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Scold first, then beg and plead. And yet that's the end of the money. The bigger problem is I'll still be thirsty/hungry!
21. Do you consider yourself kind? Friends think I am, so I might as well agree
22. What’s your life motto? Life will be boring to you if you are boring to life! (TM)
23. Name three things you have on you at all times. My glasses, lip balm, and the cell phone
24. Can you change the oil on a car? I know the theory, but have never done it ;)
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Yikes! I think it was back in '98. I was stuck in an extremely boring debate, and went on to write a letter to the parents telling them about 'orientation' week in the varsity. Obviously they're IT unsavvy.
Whom shall I tag?
Aunty, Yaxlich, Ian, Maryam, and TheThinker
This is an attempt to write without filters. Pauses between sentences and ideas will be kept to a minimum. Spelling errors will be there, bu...
We celebrate 51 years of independence today. 50 years ago on this very day, our Father of Independence, Tunku Abdul Rahman proclaimed the wo...
Porridge is bubbling Porridge is bubbling, bubbling hot, Stir it round And round in the pot. The bubbles plip! The bubbles plop! It...
"Guilty until proven innocent - if you can find a way to prove your innocence, that is. Ha ha ha ha" The line above sort of...