Saturday, January 13, 2007

BLOG CARNIVAL VER 4: ANIMALS

One day, not too long ago, a blogger who goes by the name Bobby G from The Bestest Blog of All Time came up with the idea to have a blog carnival.

A whole lot of other bloggers in the blogosphere sat up and took note. A blog carnival was an amazing idea.

This week marks the fourth installment of this blog carnival which seems to be getting more and more popular.In case you were not aware of it, this weeks theme is Animals, and it's hosted at:

(drum rolls please)

It's a blog eat blog world by Morgen who will take you on a magnificent journey through all the blogs that submitted their entries. And check out his amazing template :)

5 comments:

  1. Shucks! I'm a little too late for the carnival. It was my beloved Lab's birthday yesterday & I know I could've participated. Boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep forgetting to enter the blog carnival. One of these days, I'll get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. julia, the thinker: don't be sad, I'm sure there will be many more carnivals you could participate in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terra,
    While I think what Bobby is doing is very interesting, I find myself wanting to visit his blog less and less these days b/c of the sheer amount of ads. I also feel the whole thing is a little too commercial. Do you ever feel that way?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was officially the best blurb about a blog carnival I've encountered yet. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

IT's THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN

Time for the Annual Appraisal again.  It's a cloudy Sunday afternoon, and I had just finished giving scores to my subordinates on their ...