Time for some fun stuff....
Gem, from Gem-osophy whose blog is one of my favourite haunts, received this amazing pink button from another blogger. Now, for those of you who haven't had the opportunity to check out her blog, please do so. She's has the amazing ability to put a smile on your face (or spill your coffee on the keyboard in laughter) via her posts.
In the true spirit of blogging, all good things must be passed around, and Gem had kindly mentioned my blog among those that rock... :)
Here's what she said:
Terra Shield of Terra's Secret Backup Blog, who has shown us so many facets of herself over the past year--Terra the A-List Reader, the Intellectual, the Working Girl, the Writer, the Fragile Twenty-Something with a heart so big and wide open that we can feel it breaking along with her at times.
Sweet, yeah? So here are the five chicks I'm passing along this awesomely hot pink button to in no particular order. Hope it matches your blogs :D
1. Aunty Helpful Dictator from Aunty Helpful Dictator Strikes Back. Aunty is a twenty something from Ireland who blogs about most things from vacations and crazy stuff at work as well as the recent elections. Ever wondered what the count from Sesame Street has in connection with the elections? That's why she rocks and this is where the scoop is :)
2. Sabila aka The Nerd from Revenge of The Nerd. Our nerd hails from NJ, and blogs about her life which can be rather exciting at times. She shares her taste in music and most of her readers know about that pain in the hip. She makes all the drama that happens around her into something that will entertain you for hours
3. Pugly from Pretty Ugly. Now, Pugly is a fellow Malaysian blogger who happens to be one of the very first few blogs I read about more than a year ago. She takes issues and blogs about them in ways that keep you interested and looking forward to more.
4. Maryam from Maryam in Marrakesh. Maryam is a cool chick currently living in Morocco. Her layout is gorgeous and her blogging style is absolutely mesmerising. Her posts sometimes make me want to just get away and head to Marakesh for a really long vacation!
5. The Thinker form Theory of Thought. The thinker's blog has the ability to make you think about things all over again. She blogs about school life, her favourite music, and how gory removing the wisdom teeth can be.
And yes... the awesomely hot pink badge needs to be passed around :) I kid you not
This is an attempt to write without filters. Pauses between sentences and ideas will be kept to a minimum. Spelling errors will be there, bu...
We celebrate 51 years of independence today. 50 years ago on this very day, our Father of Independence, Tunku Abdul Rahman proclaimed the wo...
Porridge is bubbling Porridge is bubbling, bubbling hot, Stir it round And round in the pot. The bubbles plip! The bubbles plop! It...
"Guilty until proven innocent - if you can find a way to prove your innocence, that is. Ha ha ha ha" The line above sort of...