Monday, March 29, 2010

X vs Y (or this really shouldn't be titled)

Note: You might want to give this a miss if you're a guy.

There is a time that comes around once a month,
When a woman walks down a path,
The pain endured is like no other,
That the woman can only blame her father,
For providing that wretched X chromosome,
When Y would have been so much less troublesome,
Because you see, when a cell dies,
It goes down in a frenzy, all cries,
It tears down endometrium walls,
From all the grand halls,
Violently, like an imp with claws,
But it's not against the laws,
What was once a womb,
Suddenly feels like a tomb,
While sometimes she just couldn't be bothered,
At other times she's just annoyed,
Because all the gore
Can really get to be a bore,
And again there's the pain,
Which is simply quite plain,
Oh, monthly woe
You have stepped on my toe!

Inspired by hormones, pain, and Tim Burton's Vincent.

15 comments:

  1. ouch!

    nice new lay out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pain like no other? Still preferable to giving birth.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... Haven't gone down that path yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo.....love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the update! It's very unique. Good choice.

    I have had the same complaints all week. You hit the nail on the head!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saby: Thanks!

    Chandi: Thanks... I wrote that while I was in pain. It sucks, but it's good to know that I managed to hit the nail on the head...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry for your pain? -_-'

    I just get my girl some ice cream, pie and non carbonated root beer and she seems to manage alright. =P

    Just wanted to say thanks, your new look inspired me to update mine. Have a good week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Continuous birth control. I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mike: LOL. It's alright. All gone now. I shall drop by your blog to check your new template...

    SAW: I might consider your suggestion if it keeps getting worse. Thanks.

    Nick: Cool...

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!

    I love it. Absolute classic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey... it's all shiny and new since I was last here - I feel intimidated!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah... decided to spruce it up a bit. You've been missed!

    ReplyDelete

IT's THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN

Time for the Annual Appraisal again.  It's a cloudy Sunday afternoon, and I had just finished giving scores to my subordinates on their ...