Thursday, February 28, 2008

HIPS DON'T LIE, DO THEY?

I've been walking... A lot. Involuntarily. Especially in the past two weeks. And been missing out on proper exercise, but I figured that the walking would cover that. It did, in a way... But....

It's with deep embarassment that I admit that my right hips hurts at this age (late twenties) Typically, I should be in a perfectly fit condition, but certain activities the past two weeks (and they're not in the least very strenuous, either) have left me with a strange pain in the hip.

So, now I can't sit comfortably, and walking seems to be a chore, but life goes on, and the walking continues... and so does the pain in the hip. Bleh.

2 comments:

  1. poor you. You might have just pulled something. You should probably get some physio and some rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid so... but knowing me, I might have bumped into something and hurt myself. Just wish I could find some time to get some rest...

    ReplyDelete

IT's THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN

Time for the Annual Appraisal again.  It's a cloudy Sunday afternoon, and I had just finished giving scores to my subordinates on their ...