Friday, August 03, 2007

ITEM BY GENDER



Via e-mail:

You've might not known these philosophy, but a lot of non-living objects are actually either male or female.

Here are some examples:

FREEZER BAGS: They are male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.
PHOTOCOPIERS: These are female, because once turned off, it takes a while to warm them up again.
They are an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can also wreak havoc if you push the wrong buttons.
TIRE: Tire are male, because they go bald easily and are often over inflated.
HOT AIR BALLOONS: Also a male object, because to get them to go
anywhere, you have to light a fire under their arce
SPONGES: These are female, because they are soft, squeezable and retain water.
WEB PAGES:
Female, because they're constantly being looked at and frequently getting hit on.
TRAINS: Definitely male, because they always use the same old lines for picking up people.
EGG TIMERS: Egg timers are female because, over time, all the weight shifts to the bottom.
HAMMERS: Male, because in the last 5000 years, they've hardly changed at all, and are occasionally handy to have around.
THE REMOTE CONTROL: Female. Ha! You probably thought it would
be male, but consider this: It easily gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know which buttons to push, he just keeps trying

10 comments:

  1. here's one... how do u know if a computer mouse is male or female?

    hmmm... i think i will ask this next friday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious!

    And the remote control one kind of surprised me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. zewt: looking forward to that... :)

    aunty: I agree... it definitely has got to do with something under the mouse... hehehe

    thethinker: I liked the one on web pages... :)

    travis: I thought so too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Terra, I loved all of them.. :) Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe, that was cute :) I have given up trying to understand women...It causes me to blue-screen..

    Also, Im back after a prolonged episode of 'Bloggers-block' :)

    *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  6. None of the pictures are loading for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. rashikaps: thanks for dropping by. I wish I could credit the original author, but I don't know who she/he is...

    silversabre: hi... yeah... i noticed that your blog was laying low for a while... glad you're back... will drop by your blog later :)

    orhan: I'm sorry. They stopped loading for me too. I'm not sure what happened, though...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, for crying in a bucket, that was so funny. I thought that was a GREAT post (okay, maybe because it dissed men...somewhat)

    ReplyDelete

IT's THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN

Time for the Annual Appraisal again.  It's a cloudy Sunday afternoon, and I had just finished giving scores to my subordinates on their ...